Produced by the chair of the BSI Committee B/538/1/7, this framework is relevant for the installation of PVC-U window and door products for use in domestic residential, care homes, schools and other public buildings. U10 is the replacement framework for the successful U9 Windows and Doors Framework that expired on 31 July 2018 and is part of the WPA elemental set of frameworks for PVC-U, Timber and Aluminium Windows and Doors along with Composite Entrance Doorsets and Communal Entrance Doorsets. Since its inception in 1980, the value of works through this framework has totaled nearly £250m.
This OJEU compliant framework offers:
- Easy access to PVC-U window and door products with compliant and consistent quality standards. All products and services also conform to the latest UK and European Standards
- High energy efficiency ratings and enhanced security features available
- Products CE marked to BS EN 14351-1
- 10 year product and installation guarantee
- Design advice and support available including full survey and installation services (programming and residents liaison)
- Installation works and management undertaken to the guidance set out in BS 8213-4
Valid until: 31st July 2022.